Sew Many Passions!
You can't have too many cats or too much fabric!

PASSION: I love to share product reviews! After taking a break I am back to help others find great products! I love doing DIY home projects! WORK: I'm an office manager for three businesses under one roof. The bulk of my work is in logistics and freight. COMMITMENT: CATS... I've become a Professional Cat Wrangler! DREAMS: As I near retirement, I have enough machines and fabric to start my own sewing business!

Monday, July 26, 2010

Storage Riser for Front Loading W/D Set!

You just never know what you will run across when looking through blogs. I found a project that has been on my mind to figure out for quite some time now!

I was checking out the cute little DIY Matchbook Notepads project then noticed a TINY button on the sidebar that I wanted to check out. I started looking through Fingerprints on the Fridge blog and she was linking to all sorts of great projects! Then Waa Laa! There was the project I had been wanting to figure out for my front loading washer and dryer set!

I followed the link to Finding My Aloha she had this GREAT PHOTO BLOG of the Laundry Room Reveal featuring her Storage Riser!



She linked to the Tutorial made by {Show & Tell}. ANOTHER GREAT BLOG! Now my only problem is finding the time and help to do this project!



AWESOME WORK LADIES! Now my head will be swimming with even more projects as I dig through their blogs in awe of their handywork!

Share

No comments: