Sew Many Passions!
You can't have too many cats or too much fabric!

PASSION: I love to share product reviews! After taking a break I am back to help others find great products! I love doing DIY home projects! WORK: I'm an office manager for three businesses under one roof. The bulk of my work is in logistics and freight. COMMITMENT: CATS... I've become a Professional Cat Wrangler! DREAMS: As I near retirement, I have enough machines and fabric to start my own sewing business!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

New and Improved Cookie Dough Brownies-Decadence You Deserve


(Image by: Marye Audet)

New and Improved Cookie Dough Brownies-Decadence You Deserve on the Restless Chipotle blog.

I found these on FB posted by Laura's Recipes. She certainly posts a lot of tempting recipes! This one I've got to try! It is a layer of brownie, a layer of cookie dough, and a layer of chocolate glaze - with toffee bits and pecans. Mmmmm!


Share

2 comments:

Honey Lamb and I said...

Thanks for visiting me!! Your blog is awesome! I am going to put you on my blog roll:) ~Shelley O.

HonestNiceWoman said...

Thank you Shelley! I'm excited to have another follower and being put on your blog roll! I appreciate it! I will be adding a "grab my button" today!
~Kelly