Sew Many Passions!
You can't have too many cats or too much fabric!

PASSION: I love to share product reviews! After taking a break I am back to help others find great products! I love doing DIY home projects! WORK: I'm an office manager for three businesses under one roof. The bulk of my work is in logistics and freight. COMMITMENT: CATS... I've become a Professional Cat Wrangler! DREAMS: As I near retirement, I have enough machines and fabric to start my own sewing business!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Orglamix Mineral Makeup

I've decided to do a Review for a fantastic product I have been using for about 4 months now. I LOVE the products from Orglamix! My makeup stays on all day, and I don't need a refresher after work to go to the store. My daughter comes over and always get into my box of Orglamix! She did a friend's makeup for prom, and guess where she came to get all the "fancy supplies" to WOW this girl up! I'm really sold on this product!


(all images are from the Orglamix page)

Here is the new Shop Announcement posted on her Etsy store:
According to a recent survey: 98% of women who tried Orglamix said they’d recommend it to friends. The other 2% never like anything anyway. Try Orglamix risk-free. I guarantee you will l-o-v-e Orglamix; or your money back.

The next-generation of mineral makeup: zero synthetic ingredients.

Orglamix products are proudly formulated without: nano particles, bismuth oxychloride, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals or parabens. PETA approved.

★ Click here to Fan Orglamix on FB.
Exclusive giveaways, contests, coupons, free samples, limited editions, new product launches & more -- join us!


My favorites (so far!) are here:

SAPELE - XL Pure Organic Mineral Foundation (light to medium skin with neutral undertones). I have nearly used all the small container of this one so I ordered this large size. I use this as foundation and also on the browbone. This one is matte.

Cafe Au Lait - Pure Organic Mineral Eye Color. I use this for highlights when I want a bit of shine. A lot of the colors have a frosty look in them. This can also be added over blush for a night out on the town for a high shine.

Carnelian - Pure Organic Mineral Glow - Bare Radiance (copper pink glow). I use this on eye lids and also on the cheeks. It is a nice rose with some brown undertones. I use this one with Silk mentioned below.

Silk - Pure Organic Mineral Eye Color. This is another that I use on eyes and also on the cheeks. I use this with no foundation for a hint of blush or as a cheekbone highlight over another color.

Chocolate Chip Cookie. I use this to line my eyes and sometimes use on the crease and blend up slightly onto the outer brow for a smoky, sultry look.

Sandalwood is a great color for eyes - one of my standards!

I have also mixed Sandalwood with Cashmere, Cocobolo, and Cafe Au Late to make my own Blush Color for the definition of the cheeks then highlight with Silk or Carnelian.


Her collections tell you how to blend the colors like on this Ginger Snap Collection.

More info from the store:
Available in every shadow of the rainbow from classic neutrals to the hottest hues, these 100% pure mineral pigments deliver gorgeous smudge-proof, crease-free and water-resistant color in one stroke.

The perfect, high-payoff combination of brilliant color, an easy-blending formula, and endless versatility that will revolutionize your eye-makeup outlook and deliver stunning effects.

Apply dry for a natural glow, wet for more intensity or mix together with other Orglamix products to customize colors as you desire. With over 125 shades to choose from, let inspiration be your guide and watch your makeup go from everyday to extraordinary.


And if you would like to have the "Perfect Set" of makeup applicators, this Vegan Bamboo 8 Piece Makeup Brush Set (Eco-Cruelty-Free-Veganare) is fabulous!

I'm here to tell you, I am TIGHT with my money, but this is a product that I think has a Great Value! You get a nice "pot" of high quality product and a Little Bit goes a Long Way!

Visit Cheri's store and let her know that HonestNiceWoman sent you!

Share

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow!! You're one of the first makeup artist blogs I've seen.. But I think that's great! Especially since you're brown like ME! :)
Natural foundation