Sew Many Passions!
You can't have too many cats or too much fabric!

PASSION: I love to share product reviews! After taking a break I am back to help others find great products! I love doing DIY home projects! WORK: I'm an office manager for three businesses under one roof. The bulk of my work is in logistics and freight. COMMITMENT: CATS... I've become a Professional Cat Wrangler! DREAMS: As I near retirement, I have enough machines and fabric to start my own sewing business!

Monday, July 5, 2010

The Spice House

I've placed two orders with this company and very pleased with the quality of their products! The first box that came made me act like a kid on Christmas morning!



The Spice House list the ingredients in all the mixes. They also list recipes for the spices. I have used the Hyde Park Seasoning Blend the most so far. We really like it on chicken. I also mixed it with tomato sauce to simmer meatballs and serve over cheese filled pasta. Check them out!

No comments: