Sew Many Passions!
You can't have too many cats or too much fabric!

PASSION: I love to share product reviews! After taking a break I am back to help others find great products! I love doing DIY home projects! WORK: I'm an office manager for three businesses under one roof. The bulk of my work is in logistics and freight. COMMITMENT: CATS... I've become a Professional Cat Wrangler! DREAMS: As I near retirement, I have enough machines and fabric to start my own sewing business!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Homemade Taco Seasoning

Surviving the Stores has some great post to follow!

Ready to make tacos and don't have the seasoning?
Raid your pantry!
Check this one out for Homemade Taco Seasoning!

homemade Taco Seasoning

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Ok, I clicked that link but never found the recipe. Could you help a gal out? thanks :)

Kelly Lamb said...

Sorry about that! I have corrected the problem. Thank you for letting me know!
~Kelly