Sew Many Passions!
You can't have too many cats or too much fabric!

PASSION: I love to share product reviews! After taking a break I am back to help others find great products! I love doing DIY home projects! WORK: I'm an office manager for three businesses under one roof. The bulk of my work is in logistics and freight. COMMITMENT: CATS... I've become a Professional Cat Wrangler! DREAMS: As I near retirement, I have enough machines and fabric to start my own sewing business!

Monday, July 5, 2010

King Arthur Flour

I have spent hours and hours in this site pouring over and printing recipes! I need a separate binder just for this site! KAF Recipes



I'm intrigued with all the different types of flour that they offer. If you want to learn some professional tips and learn about ingredients to improve your baking skills, this is the site to check out!

Check out their KAF Blog for photos of step by step instructions. I think this is a great site to share with young women and men that show an interest in baking!

Share

2 comments:

csr said...

Thanks for the kind words. We are so glad you are enjoying the blogs and feel that they are good for new bakers too. Be sure to send us any ideas for new blog posts. We have a LONG list, but always welcome suggestions!

~ MaryJane
King Arthur Flour baker/blogger

Kelly Lamb said...

Hi Mary Jane. You are so welcome! I can hardly wait to place my next order - darn car repairs! =)

I'm looking forward to ordering your bread flours, wheat germ, Bakewell Cream baking powder, vital wheat gluten, diastatic malt powder and the handy Yeast Measuring Spoon.

I'm getting the itch to make some delicious & nutritious bread for my family! As the weather starts to cool I will be heating up the kitchen each week! I better have my car blessed first!