Sew Many Passions!
You can't have too many cats or too much fabric!

PASSION: I love to share product reviews! After taking a break I am back to help others find great products! I love doing DIY home projects! WORK: I'm an office manager for three businesses under one roof. The bulk of my work is in logistics and freight. COMMITMENT: CATS... I've become a Professional Cat Wrangler! DREAMS: As I near retirement, I have enough machines and fabric to start my own sewing business!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sleeping Under the Trees

Forest Canopy Bed $5,298.00

Who can blame me for dreaming of sleeping under one of these beds some day?

Open, airy and dreamy. This is a fantastic handmade bed created by Anthropologie!

During the Christmas Season, this would be gorgeous with clear lights wrapped throughout the branches.

This little floor lamp isn't too bad.




Tree Bed $15,000
"When I win the lottery"; which happens to be one of my favorite sayings, I will own this!

I adore nature. I could see making a bedroom into a Woodland Palace with this beautiful creation!

And wouldn't this be a great bed to sit and read stories to children and grandchildren?


I could see a door leading from the bedroom out onto a patio with this beautiful arch awaiting to be strolled through. Both of the items are created by Shawn Lovell Metalworks.


My taste is so diverse.
That's probably why I can never make up my mind how to decorate a room. That and being extremely tight on money to start building on an idea knowing I will more than likely change my mind.

Look at these modern beds with a handmade twist. I'm loving these beds that are custom orders by Tripoli Designs.


Maybe I should have let my son move out of town for welding school after all?

I do have a bid in for an industrial strength sewing machine that does multiple layers of leather and upholstery. I will have to settle with starting with the small stuff. Maybe I will make enough money to hire a local artist to create one of these beds for me someday.

I can keep dreaming of sleeping under the trees someday.

Just NOT like this though!


Go here to While We're Waiting Blog for more bedroom ideas.

Please post a link in the comments if you find some wonderful beds similar to the Tree Beds. I'm in love with them!

Share

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

Fun fun post. I love all of these. I would love to have one of the anthopologie bedspreads too. I even love the hanging beds!