Sew Many Passions!
You can't have too many cats or too much fabric!

PASSION: I love to share product reviews! After taking a break I am back to help others find great products! I love doing DIY home projects! WORK: I'm an office manager for three businesses under one roof. The bulk of my work is in logistics and freight. COMMITMENT: CATS... I've become a Professional Cat Wrangler! DREAMS: As I near retirement, I have enough machines and fabric to start my own sewing business!

Friday, July 16, 2010

The Bunnys Bungalow - Tour the Patio

I soooo long for a wonderful wrap around porch on the front of my house and a quiet, peaceful covered patio on the back of my house. I do have a small pond in the back, but the pump has been broken for two years. The water irises are thriving and need thinned out. A few frogs seek refuge there and keep my many cats entertained.

I was reading through Southern Hospitality blog and she had a nice write up and link to The Bunnys Bungalow - Tour the Patio. I just love this Fresh, Relaxing summer look of her patio! Visit the link to see her wonderful transformation!


[These photos belong to The Bunnys Bungalow]

Doesn't that swing look inviting? And the painted chest of drawers would be a great place to keep a few magazines, "idea notebooks", pens, cleaning supplies, plant care items, insect spray, candles, etc.

I happen to have one of these desk that I have been storing away for years! Another re-purpose job for me to brainstorm!



I'm getting addicted to all these wonderful, crafty women's blogs. I can hardly wait to start posting my own creations!

Share

No comments: