Sew Many Passions!
You can't have too many cats or too much fabric!

PASSION: I love to share product reviews! After taking a break I am back to help others find great products! I love doing DIY home projects! WORK: I'm an office manager for three businesses under one roof. The bulk of my work is in logistics and freight. COMMITMENT: CATS... I've become a Professional Cat Wrangler! DREAMS: As I near retirement, I have enough machines and fabric to start my own sewing business!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Boston Market $25 Gift Card Giveaway by Pays2Save

Check out this giveaway on Pays2Save!
Read the directions for the entries you can submit.



Be sure to copy and paste this quote below as a separate comment:
"I was directed to your giveaway by Kelly Minor-Lamb
www.facebook.com/honestnicewoman" Thanks!

Be sure to suggest to your friends and ask them to use your FB referral!

No comments: