Sew Many Passions!
You can't have too many cats or too much fabric!

PASSION: I love to share product reviews! After taking a break I am back to help others find great products! I love doing DIY home projects! WORK: I'm an office manager for three businesses under one roof. The bulk of my work is in logistics and freight. COMMITMENT: CATS... I've become a Professional Cat Wrangler! DREAMS: As I near retirement, I have enough machines and fabric to start my own sewing business!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Purple Chocolate Cupcakes by Purple Chocolate at Home

I've been busy baking & decorating "thousands of cupcakes" and a 2 layer top cake for a cupcake tree. My Guy's daughter is getting married tonight and he built "the tree". As I take my little breaks I jump on the computer for 10 mins here and there.

Jaqueline from Purple Chocolate at Home had left a comment on my Sleeping Under the Trees post so I checked out her site. WOW! She has a very nice blog! She has so many yummy recipes to get me side-tracked!



And since I am in the cupcake mode and thinking about posting our cupcake tree next week, I thought I would post a link to Jaqueline's fabulous looking Purple and Chocolate Cupcakes! They look divine!


Share

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

That was so kind of you. I posted these just as I began my blog and my sister who got me started said, "Oh don't do these now, nobody will see them." So, I am so glad that you featured them. They look great on your site. You are so kind.

HonestNiceWoman said...

I'm glad I found something from early in your blog Jaqueline! I dig deep through peoples blogs when they catch my attention. ~Kelly