Sew Many Passions!
You can't have too many cats or too much fabric!

PASSION: I love to share product reviews! After taking a break I am back to help others find great products! I love doing DIY home projects! WORK: I'm an office manager for three businesses under one roof. The bulk of my work is in logistics and freight. COMMITMENT: CATS... I've become a Professional Cat Wrangler! DREAMS: As I near retirement, I have enough machines and fabric to start my own sewing business!

Friday, August 6, 2010

Mod Podge Memory Game by Green Apple Orchard

I'm loving this cute Memory Game that Connie at Green Apple Orchard posted on her blog!



Using pre-cut chip board (or making your own from cereal boxes) this is a terrific project to use up those left over fabric scraps, or go with a theme.



With Christmas coming up faster than we know it, this is such a cute project to get started on now.


Here is a smaller square version over at Creative Chicks



I'm headed off for vacation tonight. I wish I had all of this cut out to take with me to work on during the 15 hour trip! I will be geared up next year with some kind of project to take along!

1 comment:

Pam said...

This is a great creative, fun project. Love those cupcakes below and I will enjoy following you to see what's next!