Sew Many Passions!
You can't have too many cats or too much fabric!

PASSION: I love to share product reviews! After taking a break I am back to help others find great products! I love doing DIY home projects! WORK: I'm an office manager for three businesses under one roof. The bulk of my work is in logistics and freight. COMMITMENT: CATS... I've become a Professional Cat Wrangler! DREAMS: As I near retirement, I have enough machines and fabric to start my own sewing business!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fruit Flies don't mix with Manly Guys

Another great product!

Share

I ordered one of these to put in the air conditioned garage at My Guy's house. Guys tend to congregate in there and with beer cans left in the trash for days, the fruit flies decided to hang out too.

Not any more! This little gadget did the trick! No more fruit flies around the Manly Harley Riders!

If using this in your kitchen, I would strongly suggest to keep it up out of little ones reach. It is a cute, attractive little gadget and they will be drawn to inspect this and could spill the chemical on themselves.

Leave a comment if you also use this gadget. I'm impressed with it!

No comments: