Sew Many Passions!
You can't have too many cats or too much fabric!

PASSION: I love to share product reviews! After taking a break I am back to help others find great products! I love doing DIY home projects! WORK: I'm an office manager for three businesses under one roof. The bulk of my work is in logistics and freight. COMMITMENT: CATS... I've become a Professional Cat Wrangler! DREAMS: As I near retirement, I have enough machines and fabric to start my own sewing business!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

August Cosmetic Case Giveaway by The Chic Monkey!

I have found a new store that I will be visiting often and sending myself links to put in my Wish List Folder in my email! There are so many adorable items on this site to chose from - and great quality workmanship!

HURRY!
Hop on over to The Chic Monkey to enter for this lovely August Cosmetic Case Giveaway!



Jump on this soon! The Chic Monkey states this deadline & rules:
Giveaway will end on August 31st at 12:00am. Winner will be chosen at random by random.org. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us via e-mail to claim their prize. Must be 18 years or older to enter.

You can follow The Chic Monkey BLOG here:


Share

1 comment:

Candace Pelfrey said...

LOVE this! Heading over there now..