Sew Many Passions!
You can't have too many cats or too much fabric!

PASSION: I love to share product reviews! After taking a break I am back to help others find great products! I love doing DIY home projects! WORK: I'm an office manager for three businesses under one roof. The bulk of my work is in logistics and freight. COMMITMENT: CATS... I've become a Professional Cat Wrangler! DREAMS: As I near retirement, I have enough machines and fabric to start my own sewing business!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

~Scents Plus~
What is that great smell?!!

I have to let you all know about Scents Plus!

I am a repeat customer and will continue to use this system for many years to come!


My family's business that I work for has been a customer of Scents Plus for approximately 15 years. The comapny is located in Sapulpa, OK. We are on his business route here in Southeast Kansas and he stops every two weeks to fill our units.

I have purchased a unit for my own home and buy bulk fragrance to fill my own. It runs on a D battery and keeps a continual flow of fragrance wisping into your room.

The scent I currently use - and got my aunt to switch to as well - is Polo. It is a non-gender fragrance and we get a lot of compliments!

I originally purchased one of these for my litter room. (I also use a great cleaner called OUT! Multi Cat for surface cleaning and you can read more about that l o n g - w i n d e d post HERE).

I plan to purchase another Scents Plus unit for my new sewing room (no critters allowed!) and plan to add one to both the bathrooms. I love to burn candles but with teens and animals, this is a much safer choice.

These would also be perfect in day cares, customer use restrooms in businesses, RV's, diaper changing area and of course offices! Again, customers notice it and compliment the fragrance!

Please be sure to mention that you were referred by "Kelly Lamb in Parsons".



Share

No comments: