Sew Many Passions!
You can't have too many cats or too much fabric!

PASSION: I love to share product reviews! After taking a break I am back to help others find great products! I love doing DIY home projects! WORK: I'm an office manager for three businesses under one roof. The bulk of my work is in logistics and freight. COMMITMENT: CATS... I've become a Professional Cat Wrangler! DREAMS: As I near retirement, I have enough machines and fabric to start my own sewing business!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Up To 88 Percent Off
Amy Butler Products!

Head on over to Designer Linens Outlet and
grab some beautiful products at special savings
right now!


Try using the code Special20 for an additional 20% off!
I cannot guarantee this to work, but it should until 01.31.2011.


{Ad designed by Kelly Lamb Designs. No copying permitted.}


Print Bookmark and Share




{No Sales Tax On Most Orders!}

No comments: