Sew Many Passions!
You can't have too many cats or too much fabric!

PASSION: I love to share product reviews! After taking a break I am back to help others find great products! I love doing DIY home projects! WORK: I'm an office manager for three businesses under one roof. The bulk of my work is in logistics and freight. COMMITMENT: CATS... I've become a Professional Cat Wrangler! DREAMS: As I near retirement, I have enough machines and fabric to start my own sewing business!

Monday, January 10, 2011

5 star Toe Warmers Boots!

I'm typically a bargain shopper. I had read reviews about this boot on another site and decided to give them a try even though this price range was way beyond my budget. I'm glad I did! We had our first snow this morning. I put these boots on to clean off the truck. I took the dogs out for a walk. I stood outside as My Guy shoveled the drive-way. My feet never got cold!



These boots are offered in black or brown. They are true to size and very comfortable! Walking in them was not the same experience I have had with other boots. I just cannot stress enough the comfort of these boots. I am a little bit over weight but do not consider my calves to be large. I was able to put my jeans inside my boots and zip them up with no extra effort. The zipper is on a slight angle, and I think it makes the boot easier to zip and unzip.

The price: worth having warm, dry feet along with comfort!




Special Offers and Product Promotions
Buy from ShoeMall:
Save 15% on each participating item when you spend $1.00 or more on Qualifying Items offered by ShoeMall. Enter code I5WINTER at checkout. (See restrictions on the product link)
Buy from FootSmart:
Get FREE SHIPPING on this item when you spend $25.00 or more on any item or group of items offered by FootSmart. (See restrictions on the product link)




Home

Print Bookmark and Share

No comments: