Sew Many Passions!
You can't have too many cats or too much fabric!

PASSION: I love to share product reviews! After taking a break I am back to help others find great products! I love doing DIY home projects! WORK: I'm an office manager for three businesses under one roof. The bulk of my work is in logistics and freight. COMMITMENT: CATS... I've become a Professional Cat Wrangler! DREAMS: As I near retirement, I have enough machines and fabric to start my own sewing business!

Friday, January 7, 2011

Dough Mixer ~ Fantastic Gadget!

This is my favorite new gadget!

I ordered this larger 14" dough whisk to stir up my large batches of dough. I had read the reviews and noticed that one woman thought the larger size was just too large. I am 5'2" and this 14" whisk is the maximum size I would want to use. For the price, this utensil is a great buy! It is high quality! Below you will find the links for the 14" and 11" whisk; which I will be ordering next for my smaller batches of dough.



I have a lot of pain in my shoulder and arm when doing anything strenuous. I was pleasantly surprised that my pain level was not near as high using this wonderful gadget! Mixing my dough was much easier; which helped me enjoy my day of baking. Another wonderful feature is the fact that the dough does not stick to this whisk like conventional mixing tools. It makes cleaning the utensil a breeze!

One or both of these wonderful utensils would make a much appreciated gift for the baker in your life! I can just see the utensils laid on an oven mit layered over a nice set of kitchen towels then wrapped with a bow. Once this utensil is used by your gift recipient, they will know you truly gave them a quality gift!

I highly recommend this gadget!
5 Stars!


These are eligible for free shipping with Amazon Prime!





Print Bookmark and Share
free coupons
Books for Crafters

No comments: