Sew Many Passions!
You can't have too many cats or too much fabric!

PASSION: I love to share product reviews! After taking a break I am back to help others find great products! I love doing DIY home projects! WORK: I'm an office manager for three businesses under one roof. The bulk of my work is in logistics and freight. COMMITMENT: CATS... I've become a Professional Cat Wrangler! DREAMS: As I near retirement, I have enough machines and fabric to start my own sewing business!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Harbor Freight!
My Guy and I are
REPEAT CUSTOMERS!


I highly recommend this store for Great Prices on Great Products!
My Guy and I are REPEAT CUSTOMERS!
Click the LINK BELOW.

Sign up through the link above and start referring your friends too! You could get a $10 gift card if your referred friend purchases (online) $100 worth of items. With the sales available daily (Deal of the Day), weekly, monthly and Blow Outs, you are sure to find some great products for your personal use and also for Value Priced GIFTS!

My guy has a very nice garage and has been a tool user his entire life. He purchases some great tools from Harbor Freight and says the prices are Great Values! I hope to start purchasing tools for my boys so that they can work on their cars and also work on their future homes. If they would use these tools to work on My House, I would be elated! ;)

Here are some items that I have put into my Wish List!

Variable-speed Multi-Function Power Tool cuts, sands, scrapes and saws your way thru all your projects!
Right now: Only: $79.99
Sale: $49.99


There's no need to buy several power tools when this one tackles all sorts of cutting, scraping and sanding tasks by itself. Our easily affordable, variable-speed multi-function tool from Chicago Electric Power Tools works at 10,000 to 20,000 oscillations per minute to give you control and power over every job, and it’s easy to switch attachments depending on the task. Multi-tool cuts through cable, downspouts, air ducts, plasterboard and pipes, sands down cement, concrete, plaster, stone, tile adhesive, paint and wood...even saws through wood up to 2-1/4” thick.
Includes 3" triangular sanding pad (with 2 sanding sheets), half-moon cutting blade, angle scraper blade and angle cutter blade.
•Variable speed: oscillates at 10,000 to 20,000 strokes/minute
•Compare to MultiMaster that costs several times as much
•Die cast aluminum gear housing
•Sealed bearings for durability

Wireless Driveway Alert System
Don’t be caught off-guard...Wireless Driveway Alert System warns you that visitors are on their way to your door.
Right now: Only: $29.99
Sale: $14.99


The wireless receiver in your home will chime when the infrared driveway alert sensor outside detects motion, so you’ll be prepared for that unexpected knock at the door or beep in your driveway. Wireless motion sensor mounts outside on a post or wall, and you can set the receiver anywhere in your house (within 200 ft. of the sensor).

•Completely wireless installation
•Weather-resistant plastic housings
•Mounting hardware included
•Requires one 9 volt and three C batteries (sold separately).


12 Volt, 100 PSI High Volume Air Compressor

Only: $29.99 Sale: $17.99

Description of Central Pneumatic 96068

•Up to 300% more air than any compressor in its class
•Compact size makes it easy to stash in your vehicle
•Fully inflates car tires in less than 3-1/2 minutes
•25 liters per minute air flow
•Gearless direct drive for quiet operation
•Overload protection
•Cast alloy air pump casing with cooling fins for quick heat dissipation
•Antivibration rubber feet

Comes with 5 ft. coiled air hose, brass quick coupler, 10 ft. power cord with cigarette plug, three inflator nozzles and pouch.
15 amp fuse
Overall dimensions: 6-5/8" L x 2.8" W x 5-1/4" H


FOR MORE SAVINGS THROUGH January 17, 2011:
CLICK HERE FOR SUPER COUPONS!



Print Bookmark and Share

No comments: