Sew Many Passions!
You can't have too many cats or too much fabric!

PASSION: I love to share product reviews! After taking a break I am back to help others find great products! I love doing DIY home projects! WORK: I'm an office manager for three businesses under one roof. The bulk of my work is in logistics and freight. COMMITMENT: CATS... I've become a Professional Cat Wrangler! DREAMS: As I near retirement, I have enough machines and fabric to start my own sewing business!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Herstyler Tattoo Ceramic Hair Straightener *PINK ONLY* $59.95!



I purchased this flat iron when the red one was $49.97 before Christmas. I give this iron a 5 STAR RATING! This retails for $184.95 as shown on the ad below, but the PINK MODEL is on sale right now. Click on the Amazon Ad below and chose the Pink Model - you will see the price change to $59.95! Hurry, this price will not last long!

It is Italian made and heats up in 25 seconds saving energy and wear on the product. It flattens your hair in one swipe leaving it shiny and silky! The case that it comes in is a high quality, stylish box with a magnetic closure. Even My Guy commented on the quality and design of the packaging. He was impressed.



The packaging makes a statement when giving it as a gift, and once it is tried out your gift will be on their Top Gifts List!! If your gift recipient loves pink and is into tattoo designs, this will send them over the top! I'm not into tattoos, but for the price I got it at I didn't care!

I also gave one to my son's girlfriend and she is in love with it! She said it is high quality and works quicker than the one she had previously. She had tried this one out at a mall and was what she wanted for Christmas.

For the price on this deal right now, you just cannot beat it given the great quality of the iron itself and the stylish, high quality case that it come in!


Print Bookmark and Share

No comments: