Sew Many Passions!
You can't have too many cats or too much fabric!

PASSION: I love to share product reviews! After taking a break I am back to help others find great products! I love doing DIY home projects! WORK: I'm an office manager for three businesses under one roof. The bulk of my work is in logistics and freight. COMMITMENT: CATS... I've become a Professional Cat Wrangler! DREAMS: As I near retirement, I have enough machines and fabric to start my own sewing business!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Fiesta 5-Piece Place Setting - 38% - 44% Off!

This item is eligible for Amazon Prime!



•5-piece place setting in Fiestaware; service for 1
•Includes dinner plate, salad plate, soup/cereal bowl, saucer, and cup
•Crafted from restaurant-grade chip-resistant vitrified porcelain
•Lead-free, high-gloss, nonporous, durable glazing
•Safe in the microwave, oven, freezer, and dishwasher; made in U.S.A



MANY COLOR CHOICES
HERE ON THIS ONE:

(Chose Paprika above for color - the link below is linked wrong for the paprika photo to show the color.)
Each color has it's own price point.


And don't miss out on
The Gift by Susan Boyle!
The Gift


Print Bookmark and Share

No comments: