Sew Many Passions!
You can't have too many cats or too much fabric!

PASSION: I love to share product reviews! After taking a break I am back to help others find great products! I love doing DIY home projects! WORK: I'm an office manager for three businesses under one roof. The bulk of my work is in logistics and freight. COMMITMENT: CATS... I've become a Professional Cat Wrangler! DREAMS: As I near retirement, I have enough machines and fabric to start my own sewing business!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

OUT! Pet Stain and Odor Remover!

I have noticed several people posting the question about how to get urine smells out of carpet from animals and toddlers. I am sharing links to Amazon so that you can order this from anywhere. This also qualifies for Amazon Prime with Free Shipping!

I honestly cannot say ENOUGH Good Things about this product!

I have been using this product for many years. I take care of a lot of cats and several dogs. When I moved into my house bought out of foreclosure, I had to rip out carpets (previous big dogs) and replace some floors due to total addition remodel. The animals I took care of could still smell the previous animals so I had a few stubborn cats and a dog that I had to deal with.

Out of desperation I found this product when a male cat got into my car at my job to tear open the bag of dog food I had in there. After he had his feast, he marked the interior of my car!!! The previous product I used for odor really didn't take care of it. I found this at Walmart and reluctantly went to work. I was very impressed! I was hooked on this product forever!

It will also neutralize the Stray Male Cat SPRAY when they mark their territory around the exterior of your home and door entrances!

This not only gets out urine, male spray and vomit odors, but also helps with old musty odors in concrete!

The first item is the product that I currently use which is somewhat new to the line. I also use this on the furniture to freshen up after the dogs and teen boys! It smells very good! (You can get larger refill bottles at Walmart on some products.)

Use these on carpets, to hard floors to litter boxes! Products are safe around pets and children. Odor neutralizers permanently eliminate odors, not just mask the scent. Safe to use on sealed hard wood floors, special stones, concrete, tile, vinyl and other hard to clean surfaces.

OUT! Hard Surface Pet Stain and Odor remover, 32 oz.

OUT! Pet Stain and Odor Remover, 32 Ounce

OUT! Orange Oxy Pet Stain and Odor Remover, 32 oz.

For puppy and dog training, here are some other products that I have not personally tested out but want you to see what is available.

OUT! Playful Puppy Potty Training Pads, 20-Count>

OUT! Dog Training Pads with Moisture Lock, 50-Count

OUT! Moisture Lock Extra Large Dog Training Pads, 14 Count

OUT! King Sized Multi-Dog Training Pads, 12 Count

If you purchase these items, please come back to this post and leave a review. I rate the OUT! Spray at 5 stars!!!

Print Bookmark and Share
Double the Attraction with the Sip&Seed Water and Seed Bird Feeder FREE Ground Shipping On Orders Over $49.99! Ends:02/02/2010
Anna's Linens salutes our armed forces and, in appreciation of their dedicated service, offer them a 10% discount off their entire purchase at Annaslinens.com or in any Anna's Linens store location. To apply the discount on-line enter the military10 code upon checkout and include your military rank information in the comment section.
728x90 Anna's Linens Banner- Animated

No comments: