Sew Many Passions!
You can't have too many cats or too much fabric!

PASSION: I love to share product reviews! After taking a break I am back to help others find great products! I love doing DIY home projects! WORK: I'm an office manager for three businesses under one roof. The bulk of my work is in logistics and freight. COMMITMENT: CATS... I've become a Professional Cat Wrangler! DREAMS: As I near retirement, I have enough machines and fabric to start my own sewing business!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Taste of Home and Family Fun!
$2.99 per year up to 4 yrs!

Tanga runs some spectacular deals for magazines! I am a repeat customer and have been very happy ordering through them.

You can get either Disney's Family Fun of Taste of Home for ONLY $2.99 per year!

UPDATE Sunday evening: Looks like this deal is now done! Be sure to follow my post each day for more great Tanga Deals! I will post them often!

These make great gifts for any occasion, on no occasion at all!

I have been ordering TOH for over 10 years now and will continue to order it as long as it is in publication. When my children were young I ordered FF for many years, and now I have it being sent to my daughter for her child and step-children.

Most of us are finding ways to get terrific deals yet purchase quality items for gifts. These magazines absolutely Fit the Bill!

To buy Disney's Family Fun - Click on the photo
This magazine has 10 issues per subscriptions and you can buy up to a 4-year subscription. So if you order 4 years, you are ordering a 4-year subscription at $2.99 per year!! If you already have a subscription and order more through Tanga, it will add on additional years to your current subscription.


To buy Taste of Home - Click on the photo
This magazine has 10 issues per subscriptions and you can buy up to a 4-year subscription. So if you order 4 years, you are ordering a 4-year subscription at $2.99 per year!! If you already have a subscription and order more through Tanga, it will add on additional years to your current subscription.


I sincerely hope that you will give these magazines a try, or send them to friends & family that will get years of enjoyment out of them! They truly are a perfect gift!

Print Bookmark and Share
4checks - 120 x 60 - Free Shipping & Handling on Personal Checks

No comments: