Sew Many Passions!
You can't have too many cats or too much fabric!

PASSION: I love to share product reviews! After taking a break I am back to help others find great products! I love doing DIY home projects! WORK: I'm an office manager for three businesses under one roof. The bulk of my work is in logistics and freight. COMMITMENT: CATS... I've become a Professional Cat Wrangler! DREAMS: As I near retirement, I have enough machines and fabric to start my own sewing business!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hot Sizzlin' Deals
over at Amazon!

Wow! These are just a few of the great deals Amazon has right now!

Amazon states:
For a limited time, save up to 25%, 50%, even 70% on select toys. Discount will be applied at checkout. Discounts only apply to items sold by Amazon.com and not by a third-party seller. Also, for an even greater value, take advantage of FREE Super Saver Shipping (restrictions apply) and Prime (restrictions apply).

Little Red Wagon
$12.95 - reg. $44.79!



Itoys Wheel of fortune Electronic Tabletop
$10.98 - reg $39.99!


Radica 20Q Junior
$6.75 - reg $24.99!


Radica Funkeys Dream State Specialty Starter Kit
$13.39 - reg $29.99!


Milton Bradley Battleship Touch Screen Pocket Pogo
$6.81 - reg. $21.99!


Nanovor Nanoscope Digital Collectible Game
$9.18 - reg 49.99!


SkateLab backpack "Skate Deck Trooper"
$7.25 - reg $19.99


Jive Pod (Pink)
$7.20 - reg $24.99!



Vtech V-Motion Smartridge: Soccer Challenge
$12.57 - reg $29.99!



Radio Flyer Classic Red 10" Tricycle with Push Handle
$62.99 - reg. $89.99!






Print Bookmark and Share


No comments: