Sew Many Passions!
You can't have too many cats or too much fabric!

PASSION: I love to share product reviews! After taking a break I am back to help others find great products! I love doing DIY home projects! WORK: I'm an office manager for three businesses under one roof. The bulk of my work is in logistics and freight. COMMITMENT: CATS... I've become a Professional Cat Wrangler! DREAMS: As I near retirement, I have enough machines and fabric to start my own sewing business!

Monday, September 27, 2010

Hot Sandwiches!
Yum!

Grilled Cheese, Pickle and Vidalia Onion Sandwich
By: Lainey
"I came up with this recipe because I always enjoy pickles on the side with my basic grilled cheese sandwich. So one day I decided just to put my pickles on the sandwich in addition to some other favorite ingredients. I think it turned out really delicious!"

I think this would also be good adding some left-over shredded chicken (heated before adding).

Christy's Awesome Hot Ham and Cheese
By: SeattleFarmersMarketGirl
"I love making this easy grilled ham and cheese sandwich on a cool night with a cup of tomato soup."


Hot Ham and Cheese Sandwiches
By: Lois
"Don't settle for ordinary ham and cheese sandwiches when you can make something deliciously different. The horseradish mustard dressing perfectly compliments the ham."


Ham 'n' Brie Sandwiches
By: Taste of Home Test Kitchen
"English muffins are a nice change for this classic French sandwich."


Hot Curried Tuna Sandwiches
By: BAJATHECAT
"I adore curry and thought that this aromatic spice would be a natural with tuna. My family thinks that I was right and ask for these tuna-melts often. Easy and very tasty. To keep this recipe on the light side, use non-fat mayo and low-fat cheese."


I have made many different versions of "hot pockets" with crescent rolls. Several readers suggested adding a splash of milk to the cream cheese mixture.
Pecan Chicken Pockets
By: Audrey Marler
"Packaged crescent rolls provide a flaky outer crust for these comforting, flavorful handheld sandwiches. 'My sister in Arizona shared the recipe with me,' notes Audrey Marler of Kokomo, Indiana."


This happens to be one of my favorite, quick sandwiches! I think I will go whip one up right now!
Toasty Egg Sandwiches
By: Denise Helms
"'When I'm running late, these sandwiches make dinner easy and tasty for everyone,' relates Denise Helms of Glenview, Illinois. 'Both my son and daughter often request them. I like to serve fruit and chips alongside,' she notes."



I wish the recipes below had pictures.
They sounds interesting and good!

Uncle Bo's Hot Sandwiches
"Famous Pittsburgh-style chipped ham sandwiches are flavored with bacon, sweet pickles, and barbecue sauce, and baked until hot. Beloved throughout Pennsylvania and parts of West Virginia, they're perfect for watching football."

Hot Jam Breakfast Sandwiches
By: Gloria Jarrett
"These slightly sweet sandwiches give a whole new meaning to grilled sandwiches. The combination of flavors are guaranteed to appeal to everyone."

Grilled Maple Turkey Sandwich
By: deli
"Make this tasty grilled sandwich using deli-sliced maple turkey on black raisin bread or any other bread with raisins. Regular deli-sliced turkey can also be used."


Print Bookmark and Share


1 comment:

Grace said...

I'm a huge fan of pickles with my grilled cheese. Adding vidalia onions would prolly make it heaven!