Sew Many Passions!
You can't have too many cats or too much fabric!

PASSION: I love to share product reviews! After taking a break I am back to help others find great products! I love doing DIY home projects! WORK: I'm an office manager for three businesses under one roof. The bulk of my work is in logistics and freight. COMMITMENT: CATS... I've become a Professional Cat Wrangler! DREAMS: As I near retirement, I have enough machines and fabric to start my own sewing business!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Videos about Bias Tape!
Great Info & Tips!

I was checking out Izzy and Ivy Designs Blogspot and ran across a quick, informative video about bias tape, and why one side is shorter than the other.

Yes, I am starting a sewing business and have not touched a machine in years! I'm neurotic like that! I was glad to see these little refresher courses about bias tape.

UPDATE:
I've chosen to remove the videos here and just put the link to open the full size viewer in a new tab. The multiple movies seemed to make the page load slow.

Take a few moments to view these videos - if you are a beginner or want to see if you can learn a new tip.

No Swearing Bias Tape Method

Make your own Bias Tape

Clover Bias Maker
Makes Bias Tape with the CORRECT Short & Long Sides.
Plus a new bias foot with adjustable guides - Good for smaller, hard to guide bias.

Continuous Bias from a Tube of Fabric
More advanced sewers, please leave a comment about your thoughts on this process please.

I'm out of time here but will post more videos here and there. Feel free to leave links to videos that you find of value. You can also email me - just go my Contact Page. Thanks!

BTW - if you need a YouTube RESIZER to fit your videos to your blog, this is a SIMPLE one to use! rop.gonggri.jp Smart guy!!

Print Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

B said...

Thanks for the vids! :o)