Sew Many Passions!
You can't have too many cats or too much fabric!

PASSION: I love to share product reviews! After taking a break I am back to help others find great products! I love doing DIY home projects! WORK: I'm an office manager for three businesses under one roof. The bulk of my work is in logistics and freight. COMMITMENT: CATS... I've become a Professional Cat Wrangler! DREAMS: As I near retirement, I have enough machines and fabric to start my own sewing business!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

ArtFire Group Rate
$5.95 per month!
Offer Exp. 09/30/10

OK all you crafty people! Do you sell your goods online? If so, you may want to check out this terrific GROUP RATE DEAL going on at

Sign up BEFORE October 1 to get lifetime monthly membership for only $5.95 a month!

If you already have a Pro Account, you can opt in for this too. Your current rate will change ONCE THIS GROUP RATE REACHES 20,000 SUBSCRIBERS.

If the quota is not met, they have the option to go ahead and ACTIVATE IT - OR NOT. If it is not activated, your credit card info will not be stored, and you will not be charged for the first month.

Although I have not started my sewing room remodel - which means no product is being started yet either - I'm still considering jumping on this Group Deal. The regular fee for a Pro Account is $15.95 per month!



At this time (Wed Sept 22 at 10 pm) the banner at the top states that 5,500 spots are gone.

If you scroll down on the page, you will see this claim made by ArtFire:
"Beware of hidden fees!

Other sites might pretend to have "low" fees but the reality is never the promise. If you are paying to re-new your items each week over the course of a supposed four month listing, you're paying over ten times the advertised "fee" just to get seen!

If you sell a $20 item on other "low fee" websites you could be paying over 15% just to the marketplace! When you sell on ArtFire you never have to worry about hidden fees, you just get paid.


Does anyone have experience with being charged with Hidden Fees on any Selling Site?

Let me know if you signed up.
Let me know if you have experience with ArtFire or another site (such as Etsy).

Thanks,
~Kelly



Print Bookmark and Share

No comments: