Sew Many Passions!
You can't have too many cats or too much fabric!

PASSION: I love to share product reviews! After taking a break I am back to help others find great products! I love doing DIY home projects! WORK: I'm an office manager for three businesses under one roof. The bulk of my work is in logistics and freight. COMMITMENT: CATS... I've become a Professional Cat Wrangler! DREAMS: As I near retirement, I have enough machines and fabric to start my own sewing business!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Custom Dress Form Tutorial
from Etsy Labs

As always, surfing from link to link I came across another amazing tutorial!

Have you always wanted to have a Dress Form that is your exact size for testing your patterns as you go? Well look no further!

And save a lot of money!
Make it out of Duct Tape!



And hey... Your Guy just might enjoy helping you make this!!

(Tim the Tool Guy comes to mind with his ummm - oh you know - that manly Guy Noise he makes!)

Dress Form Tutorial



Print Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Honey Lamb and I said...

What a cool idea!! Wish my waste was as tiny as yours!

HonestNiceWoman said...

I wish my waist was that small too!!! LOL.

I linked the photos and text link to ETSY LABS - they are responsible for this amazing tutorial! I'm glad to see you stopped by for a look! Thanks!
~Kelly