Sew Many Passions!
You can't have too many cats or too much fabric!

PASSION: I love to share product reviews! After taking a break I am back to help others find great products! I love doing DIY home projects! WORK: I'm an office manager for three businesses under one roof. The bulk of my work is in logistics and freight. COMMITMENT: CATS... I've become a Professional Cat Wrangler! DREAMS: As I near retirement, I have enough machines and fabric to start my own sewing business!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Saving and Sizing Your Images for your Blog
~by KevinAndAmanda.com

Every time I head over to Kevin and Amanda's blog I find something very interesting, useful or just down-right drooling!

I have been very impressed with the photos used on the blog. I checked the blog a few minutes ago and lo and behold there is a SAVING AND SIZING YOUR IMAGES TUTORIAL on how she achieves such nice photos for her blog.

Photoshop Users will love this!


Image by KevinAndAmanda.com

There is another Photoshop Tutorials HERE for LAYERS.

As you look through both tutorials, you will see her links to Ree Drummond's Pioneer Woman Photoshop Actions. Go check out Kevin and Amanda to find some great inspiration!

Bookmark and Share

No comments: