Sew Many Passions!
You can't have too many cats or too much fabric!

PASSION: I love to share product reviews! After taking a break I am back to help others find great products! I love doing DIY home projects! WORK: I'm an office manager for three businesses under one roof. The bulk of my work is in logistics and freight. COMMITMENT: CATS... I've become a Professional Cat Wrangler! DREAMS: As I near retirement, I have enough machines and fabric to start my own sewing business!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Sew 4 Home
Quality Tutorials!

I have recently found a website that I simply adore - Sew 4 Home! Their tagline says it all! Want It? Make It!

I really appreciate the detailed tutorials they have put together.

Yes, nice quality fabric is sometimes pretty pricey, but by making something yourself you are rewarded two-fold: Money Savings and Pride in Making It Yourself!

Take a look at this Ironing Board Cover

I plan to make one of these for my new sewing room - which is desperately behind in schedule! I will be linking up here again when I ever get around to it.


Of course I love this quaint little project - being the Cat Lady - Nature Brights Kitchen: Cool & Cozy Pet Bed!


I think this would make a great gift for a young child made out of some of the wonderful, fun fabrics that are out today: Cozy Kid's Roll-Up Nap Blanket.


Not only do they have awesome sewing projects, but I found this great hardware installation tutorial; which is the perfect solution that I have been trying to figure out how to do. I have a very large bath/laundry room and would like to hang a curtain for more privacy in the "thinking area". This would be great in many types of rooms where you need to have some type of division.
Installing Cable Wire for Hanging Curtains

The link for the fabric panel tutorial is here: Pretty Prints Please: Cotton Gauze Bed Curtains

I recommend that you budget some time - several different days - and ENJOY all the wonderful post that Sew 4 Home has graced us with! I'm a huge fan of theirs now!

Leave a comment with your favorite projects.

Leave a link if you have followed a tutorial and made one of their fabulous projects!

Print Bookmark and Share

No comments: