Sew Many Passions!
You can't have too many cats or too much fabric!

PASSION: I love to share product reviews! After taking a break I am back to help others find great products! I love doing DIY home projects! WORK: I'm an office manager for three businesses under one roof. The bulk of my work is in logistics and freight. COMMITMENT: CATS... I've become a Professional Cat Wrangler! DREAMS: As I near retirement, I have enough machines and fabric to start my own sewing business!

Friday, December 9, 2011

Waterpik SWS 360 Sinusense Squeeze Bottle

A friend made a post on Facebook about his nasal congestion. I checked on reviews for the This New Neti Potand this Aromatic Salt Ceramic Neti Pot.

I noticed this other new product below and think this might be a better product.

It includes 60 Soothing Saline Packs With Aloe Vera and Eucalyptus.

Waterpik SWS 360 Sinusense Squeeze Bottle
I would appreciate any feedback you could leave here in the comments section about this product or any others that you can give a good {or bad} review for. I'd love to pass on Tried and True products to readers and friends. Thank you!

Share this post with your Social Network.
Print Bookmark and Share

Scrapbook Pagemaps

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment.

No comments: