Sew Many Passions!
You can't have too many cats or too much fabric!

PASSION: I love to share product reviews! After taking a break I am back to help others find great products! I love doing DIY home projects! WORK: I'm an office manager for three businesses under one roof. The bulk of my work is in logistics and freight. COMMITMENT: CATS... I've become a Professional Cat Wrangler! DREAMS: As I near retirement, I have enough machines and fabric to start my own sewing business!

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Highest Rated Snow Boots
and a review for the boots I purchased.

Kamik Women's Snowmass Boot

5.0 out of 5 stars (4 reviews) Read the 4 reviews on this. The boot is rated to -25°.
This one comes in three colors. Black is the cheapest.
Reviewer states:
•My wife purchased these after I purchased a Men's pair of them. She loves hers as much as I love mine. Worked great up here in North Dakota this winter where it's been -25 or colder for lots of the winter.

Columbia Sportswear Women's Ice Maiden Lace Cold Weather Boot

Comes in three colors.
5.0 out of 5 stars (5 reviews)
Reviewers state:
•The tag says they are good down to -25°.
•They also have lug soles to help with traction on ice.

Columbia Sportswear Men's Liftop Cold Weather Boot

Available in five colors.
Reviewers state:
•As a whole the boot provides for a no cramp, no binding, well supported fit.
•Extremely light for something so sturdy and warm.
•Even walking through ankle-deep water many times, kept my feet absolutely dry.

Columbia Sportswear Men's Bugaboot Max Cold Weather Boot

Available in the color shown and black.
5.0 out of 5 stars (3 reviews)
Reviewer state:
•I purchased these boots for my son who is at school in the Adirondack mountains...he's very fussy about comfort and he LOVES these boots.

Baffin Eiger Insulated Boot (Little Kid/Big Kid)

Comes in brown & pink or black.
5.0 out of 5 stars (8 reviews)
That is a terrific rating! Reviewers State:
•Super comfortable, Super warm and durable!
•Baffin makes the best winter boots...PERIOD.
•They are light weight, very comfortable and extremely well made. No more worring about cold or wet feet.

Kamik Shadow Cold Weather Boot (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid)

Comes in several colors (boy & girl) 5.0 out of 5 stars (2 reviews)
The child who wore these said:
"They're so comfortable they feel like part of my feet."

NOW FOR MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE!
These are the boots I bought last winter!
ToeWarmers Women's On-The-Go Boots

Here is My Personal Review:
I'm typically a bargain shopper. I had read reviews about this boot on another site and decided to give them a try even though this price range was way beyond my budget. I'm glad I did! We had our first snow this morning. I put these boots on to clean off the truck. I took the dogs out for a walk. I stood outside as My Guy shoveled the drive-way. My feet never got cold!

These boots are true to size and very comfortable! Walking in them was not the same experience I have had with other boots. I just cannot stress enough the comfort of these boots. I am a little bit over weight but do not consider my calves to be large. I was able to put my jeans inside my boots and zip them up with no extra effort. The zipper is on a slight angle, and I think it makes the boot easier to zip and unzip.

The price: worth having warm, dry feet along with comfort!

If you order any of these boots, please re-visit this post and leave a review.

Share this post with your Social Network.
Print Bookmark and Share

Scrapbook Pagemaps

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment.

No comments: