Sew Many Passions!
You can't have too many cats or too much fabric!

PASSION: I love to share product reviews! After taking a break I am back to help others find great products! I love doing DIY home projects! WORK: I'm an office manager for three businesses under one roof. The bulk of my work is in logistics and freight. COMMITMENT: CATS... I've become a Professional Cat Wrangler! DREAMS: As I near retirement, I have enough machines and fabric to start my own sewing business!

Friday, December 2, 2011

Hard floors, pets & back pain. Seeking a maid.
This will have to do I suppose!


EL1030A Ergorapido Ion Bagless Cordless Stick and Hand Vac

{Click on the text or photo above}

I was going to purchase a cheaper "stick vac" but after looking over more makes & models, I saw a review about a woman claiming to be the "Queen of Stick Vacs" and having toddlers and cats. Since I am "over run with animals", I have decided on purchasing this model. At work, my aunt has two Himalayan cats. We have purchased several stick vacs for daily use. She won't spend much money on this type of product. I will test this out in my home to see if it is worth convincing her to spend more money on keeping the house and office cleaner with less work for me - since I am the caretaker and cleaner of cat hair! =)

This is the replacement filter that goes with this vac:
Electrolux Ergorapido Filter

Lithium Power
•The Ergorapido Ion's 18v Lithium Ion batteries charge 4 times faster than standard rechargeable batteries, and will run up to 30 minutes with no loss in power. *Ergorapido Ion's 18v power is 50% more power than previous Electrolux models.

•It charges four times faster and delivers 50% more power with lithium ion battery. It operates at full power the entire time it’s on, unlike other types of battery-powered vacuums.

•180 degree swivel head of the floor base. It is easy to steer around furniture legs with just a light twist of the handle.

•The front headlight illuminates the hard-to-see areas like under the sofas and makes cleaning easier at any time of the day.

<> <> <> <> <>
Want a stick vac but not want to pay this much money? Here are a few I have contemplated on purchasing too.

Share this post with your Social Network.
Print Bookmark and Share

Scrapbook Pagemaps

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment.

1 comment:

Kelly Lamb said...

Thank you for the comments.
I do like this vacuum. I do not have carpet and need to vacuum daily. Because of the light weight, I can do this much easier than with the large vacuum I have. Emptying the container is much simpler too.

I am surprised by the amount that this small vacuum picks up. It struggles a bit to get up all the stray litter, but several passes usually gets most. The swivel head is very nice and I love the way it turns. Much nicer than other models I have used at work!