Sew Many Passions!
You can't have too many cats or too much fabric!

PASSION: I love to share product reviews! After taking a break I am back to help others find great products! I love doing DIY home projects! WORK: I'm an office manager for three businesses under one roof. The bulk of my work is in logistics and freight. COMMITMENT: CATS... I've become a Professional Cat Wrangler! DREAMS: As I near retirement, I have enough machines and fabric to start my own sewing business!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Random Goodness
Tuesdays

I've decided to start a new weekly post:
Random Goodness Tuesdays.

Why Tuesdays?
It's a Random decision.

I run across so many great ideas.

I just love to pass along information
that is full of Goodness.


This first project is an inspiration
that can be changed up with each
holiday and season.

But, first let me tell you why this is the
first item to be show cased.

I have been doing house renovations since
my children were all in grade school.
My first child
is on her own with a child.
My second child
will be leaving the nest soon.
My third child
is a Sophomore this year.

Never did I imagine I would
only have the addition
90% done at this point!
My mother has helped me A LOT.
We do have some small projects started
in the main part of the two-story 1920's house.

But now I am switching gears to get the
living room converted to a
Sewing/Craft/Computer Room.
It's a necessity to set up
my Work from Home Business Adventure
as soon as my full-time Family Job ends
due to retirement - sometime soon.

My diamond in the rough is much rougher
and much more expensive than I envisioned!
Not to mention
getting enough help to work on the projects.
And figuring out
how to battle the unforeseen hurdles
has been a time-consuming endeavor in itself!

The facets are out of whack
on that ole' diamond!


I have visions of someday
getting the upstairs overhauled.
Notice I say SOMEDAY!
And overhauled is not an over-statement!

Hey, 8 years ago - recently divorced -
I got the house for a steal.
Hindsight:
I should have found a contractor husband!
Obviously that has never happened!


It's my dream to have a couple rooms
for guest and grandchildren
that will make them feel welcomed
and create some wonderful memories.

I saw this post by The Blessed Nest
and immediately knew I had to
put this into my Someday File!
First I will have to strip and repaint
the stairwell and paint the paneled walls.
But someday this project will be
an ongoing ritual to make going upstairs
to the someday beautiful, fabulous rooms
fun and intriguing!

I can just imagine doing a
Jack and the Beanstalk theme too!
Let your imagination go wild
(or mild) with this one!

Random Goodness #1:





This next project really out-does itself!
Random Goodness #2.
I'm loving this Fantastic Makeover
On the Cheap! by Blue Cricket Designs
Don't you wish you could slipcover
paint colors for each season?!




With Christmas nearing faster
than any of us are prepared for,
Random Goodness #3:

I'm loving the creative Christmas Card Ideas with a Twist that The Crafting Chicks have done!


Thanks for stopping by.

If you visit the above blogs and feel compelled to leave a comment, please let them know you found their projects on my blog.

Be sure to check each week for more
Random Goodness Tuesdays!




Print Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Thanks for featuring my card!! That's my cute little family, I love how that card turned out. You are so sweet! I LOVE the idea from Blue Cricket design, AHHH so cute!