Sew Many Passions!
You can't have too many cats or too much fabric!

PASSION: I love to share product reviews! After taking a break I am back to help others find great products! I love doing DIY home projects! WORK: I'm an office manager for three businesses under one roof. The bulk of my work is in logistics and freight. COMMITMENT: CATS... I've become a Professional Cat Wrangler! DREAMS: As I near retirement, I have enough machines and fabric to start my own sewing business!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Random Goodness
Tuesdays
~Placemat Crafts~

With Christmas coming up, I thought these placemat crafts would be a nice addition to Random Goodness Tuesdays. Head over to Sew Many Ways to check out the nice tutorials on how you can make these inexpensive, useful gifts!

Floral arrangement holder:

These might be a way to throw together a quick table decoration as a cornucopia to hold your homemade rolls too!

Casserole Holder:


Fresh Baked Loaf Holder:


Be sure to check each week for more
Random Goodness Tuesdays!


Print Bookmark and Share

No comments: