Sew Many Passions!
You can't have too many cats or too much fabric!

PASSION: I love to share product reviews! After taking a break I am back to help others find great products! I love doing DIY home projects! WORK: I'm an office manager for three businesses under one roof. The bulk of my work is in logistics and freight. COMMITMENT: CATS... I've become a Professional Cat Wrangler! DREAMS: As I near retirement, I have enough machines and fabric to start my own sewing business!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Random Goodness Tuesdays
Birds, Dragonflies and Owls

I started this post for last week but never got back in here to finish it up. I've been on the go. So here is the Random Goodness Tuesdays post for Tuesday November 23rd!


Random Goodness #1:
This is a project that I may use in my own home. The sewing room will have a curtain fabric of off white linen and black branches with buds. I think this would compliment it very well.

Pretty Bird Wall Art by Blue Cricket Designs


This could be approached in so many ways to change it up a bit. I think it would be lovely using acrylic paints watered down to glaze the edges of a canvas and then paint the branches and birds on with thick paint to give it some texture.


Random Goodness #2:
Fowl Single File (Ducks in a Row was Taken) made some really cute and inexpensive Dragonflies out of nature objects. This would make a cute child's project; a mobile comes to my mind.




Random Goodness #3:
These little owls are cute as can be! Another great project for children. I think any age would enjoy making these to display in their home! Head over to The Crafty Classroom for a nice photo tutorial to learn how to make these!



Check back next week tomorrow for more Random Goodness Tuesdays!



Print Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Kelly Lamb said...

Here is a link to making a snowman out of a pinecone and cotton wool too! Snowman Ornament

Anonymous said...

Cuteli ttle snowman!
I lake it!
Kisses.