Sew Many Passions!
You can't have too many cats or too much fabric!

PASSION: I love to share product reviews! After taking a break I am back to help others find great products! I love doing DIY home projects! WORK: I'm an office manager for three businesses under one roof. The bulk of my work is in logistics and freight. COMMITMENT: CATS... I've become a Professional Cat Wrangler! DREAMS: As I near retirement, I have enough machines and fabric to start my own sewing business!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Random Goodness Tuesdays
~Christmas Eye Candy!

Can you believe Christmas is only days away?!

I've been looking at all kinds of fabulous decorating ideas online, yet the only Christmas Decor I have put up is a boutique swag above my daughters exterior front door when she moved in the first of the month. Oh, and the plastic light up Santa on her great front porch. But, my 21 month old grandson is scared of it!
Go Figure!

As for my own home and My Guy's home...
I have tons of ideas, but I do fight the Winter Blues.
But there is also a somewhat good reason.

Quite honestly, I have all my Christmas items packed away into the enclosed balcony storage room. The room that needs to be entered through to get to that storage room is packed with some things that still need to go to my daughters recently moved into huge rental home. After the first of the year I will be so glad to finally get all those items out of there! There are also items to be re-purposed for this Summers Craft Fair and things that I simply cannot force myself to let go of yet.

If only the Update & Remodel Fairies would come to my aide for my home... some of my blues would start to dissipate! Two main rooms in my downstairs are screaming for attention.

As for the disarray upstairs >>> a number of things have been cleared out of the lower level and plopped into the Balcony Storage Room and the Unused Catch All Bedroom upstairs!

The disarray downstairs >>> one room is stripped down to the bare lathe and the on hold sewing room is s t i l l waiting to be started.

My body simply cannot take the physical labor very well anymore. But I'm not defeated yet - just waiting for the assistance and more money that I need.

As for having the energy and room to get to the stored decor and glisten up my home for Christmas...
there's always Next Year!?

SO...........
ONTO THE MAGICAL SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS...

In someone else's home! ;)

I ran across a website called Houzz.com
It is Chocked Full of fabulous Idea Books with tons of photos to pull inspiration from! It's quite an interesting site!

This link will take you to the 50 Photos of Amazing Holiday Decorations.
Well worth the look!

Below, each photo (linked) below will take you directly to the website for the room that these fabulous projects are located at - outside of Houzz.com.


Toby Fairley's
Monkey Around this Holiday Season
:
Bright, festive and downright Monkey Around FUN!



Sweet Something Designs
O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree
:
I love the woodsy, natural elements in this theme that have been sparkled up for a beautiful Woodland Christmas Theme!



The Happy Home's
DIY Gift Wrap & Card Ideas
:
What a Grand Presentation sitting under a tree! This would also be good for keeping presents sorted when traveling.


Be sure to go to 50 Photos of Amazing Holiday Decorations to see ALL of the Christmas Decor ideas that are showcased there!

And you might want to make weekly - if not daily - trips to see all the wonderful things that are in the Idea Books at Houzz.com.

Thanks for stopping by to browse a little Christmas Eye Candy!


Be sure to check back next week for more
Random Goodness Tuesdays!



Print Bookmark and Share

No comments: