Sew Many Passions!
You can't have too many cats or too much fabric!

PASSION: I love to share product reviews! After taking a break I am back to help others find great products! I love doing DIY home projects! WORK: I'm an office manager for three businesses under one roof. The bulk of my work is in logistics and freight. COMMITMENT: CATS... I've become a Professional Cat Wrangler! DREAMS: As I near retirement, I have enough machines and fabric to start my own sewing business!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Mama’s Holiday Wish List 2010 GIVEAWAY!!!

TodaysMama and GameStop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What is your holiday wish for your family?

That somehow all my weatherization & update fix-it projects on our house will get resolved this year! Eight years of drafty areas and problems from the terrible handywork of the owners before us needs to be resolved so that our house can become "a home". I also need to make certain changes on the house for My Guy to be able to move into our home as his Multiple Sclerosis progresses in the coming years. He will need to move out of his above garage apartment to one level.

2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition?

Since my divorce, I have not had a Christmas Morning tradition. Now that my life is running smoother, I need to start one again - especially with new grandchildren!

3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?

See Wish Number One. It has been such a burden to live with the conditions of my "home". We need peace and tranquility.

4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?

We've not been able to really spend much money for Christmas for over 10 years. Just getting together to eat and visit is our main highlight.

5. What games did you play with your family growing up?

Trouble, Rummy, and Monopoly.

6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?

There was never an actual tradition. I need to decide on one and carry it on.

7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip?

I'd rather have money invested into my house. It would feel like going on a long trip if my house issues were resolved finally.

8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?

I think the kids and grandkids would be delighted with PS3, Nintendo Wii and XBox 360!



Be sure to read all the rules and get as many entries as you can! There is a regular GiveAway and also the Grand Prize GiveAway that is related to this post!

Good Luck Everyone!
And Happy Holidays to you all!


Print Bookmark and Share

No comments: