Sew Many Passions!
You can't have too many cats or too much fabric!

PASSION: I love to share product reviews! After taking a break I am back to help others find great products! I love doing DIY home projects! WORK: I'm an office manager for three businesses under one roof. The bulk of my work is in logistics and freight. COMMITMENT: CATS... I've become a Professional Cat Wrangler! DREAMS: As I near retirement, I have enough machines and fabric to start my own sewing business!

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Interactive Images on ThingLink

If you want to make your IMAGES INTERACTIVE on your website {or use in FB - mentioned lower}, check out ThingLink.

You hover over the photo and information is displayed that you chose to highlight.

You can direct traffic to places you have embedded as links {such as a FB Page, product websites and more}. You can also embed music clips and YouTube videos.

ThingLink is Innovative and Interesting.
AND IT'S FREE.

To use in FB, HERE is the page that tells you how to do it. A bit more complicated.

At first this was not working as "interactive" for me here on the blog. I went to my ThingLink Account settings and clicked on "Looking for how to Thinglink-enable your entire site?". You can then choose from WordPress, Blogger, Tumbler or Other Platforms. You can chose to make your whole blog interactive on all photos, or just the ones you choose to. {I see that even my photo links to other blogs are activated.}


Photo Credit Better Homes and Gardens.

Another BONUS:
You can enter your Google Affilate ID to your ThingLink account!
I think blogging with this option will be a little easier than coding the post in some situations!

Has anyone used this?
Feel free to link below in the comments.

Share this post with your Social Network.
Print Bookmark and Share

Scrapbook Pagemaps

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment.

1 comment:

True Southern Elegance said...

OMG!! I simply LOVE this and will be utilizing it immediately. Thank you!!