Sew Many Passions!
You can't have too many cats or too much fabric!

PASSION: I love to share product reviews! After taking a break I am back to help others find great products! I love doing DIY home projects! WORK: I'm an office manager for three businesses under one roof. The bulk of my work is in logistics and freight. COMMITMENT: CATS... I've become a Professional Cat Wrangler! DREAMS: As I near retirement, I have enough machines and fabric to start my own sewing business!

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Chicken Crockpot Recipe
by Kelly Lamb

I threw together a good crockpot recipe and thought I would share it with all of you. I never even thought to take a picture of it! I will repost with a pic the next time I make it.

I found boneless, skinless chicken thighs marked down at Walmart and purchased two packages. Before work I seasoned them with a couple seasonings bought from a fantastic place called The Spice House. I used Ozark Fried Chicken Seasoning and Hyde Park Seasoning.

I browned them in an oblong slow cooker like this West Bend 84905 5-Quart Oblong-Shaped Slow Cooker

I love being able to brown things on the stovetop and then place it on the hotplate to cook while at work.
I think it gives the food a richer flavor!

Print Bookmark and Share

No comments: