Sew Many Passions!
You can't have too many cats or too much fabric!

PASSION: I love to share product reviews! After taking a break I am back to help others find great products! I love doing DIY home projects! WORK: I'm an office manager for three businesses under one roof. The bulk of my work is in logistics and freight. COMMITMENT: CATS... I've become a Professional Cat Wrangler! DREAMS: As I near retirement, I have enough machines and fabric to start my own sewing business!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Money Saving Mom Blog Page

I really enjoy reading Money Saving Mom Blog Page. I hope that some of you take the time to read this article 31 Days to a Better Grocery Budget: The Buy Ahead Principle. It really makes sense. And the original series page is HERE.

I use to shop like this in Dallas with an abundance of coupons. I also would hit the bottom price clearance clothes (for next years sizes) at the high-end stores and my kids always dressed great! Please join Money Saving Mom to get great... tips on saving money, coupon alerts, etc.

And a great thing she points out, when she has a lot of coupons that end up making the product for free (and won't use w/i a reasonable amount of time), she donates the free (or nearly free) items. A wonderful Pay-It-forward in these times of need for so many people!

Her FaceBook Fan Page: Money Saving Mom Become a Fan

1 comment:

Veronica Lee said...

Thanks for the follow. Following your lovely blog now.