Sew Many Passions!
You can't have too many cats or too much fabric!

PASSION: I love to share product reviews! After taking a break I am back to help others find great products! I love doing DIY home projects! WORK: I'm an office manager for three businesses under one roof. The bulk of my work is in logistics and freight. COMMITMENT: CATS... I've become a Professional Cat Wrangler! DREAMS: As I near retirement, I have enough machines and fabric to start my own sewing business!

Friday, February 26, 2010

BK's new Lime Twist Fish Sandwich

Drive thru Burger King and pick up their new LIME TWIST FISH SANDWICH! The sauce is lime and cilantro based. I'm tellin' you, it is mighty tasty!! It will only be available through the month of March. I've got to figure out a copy cat recipe for this sauce! Mmmm! If you have any suggestions on how to re-create this sauce, leave a comment!

2 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog.

Kelly Lamb said...

Thank you Veronica. You have a great blog too! I'm now a follower!
~Kelly