Sew Many Passions!
You can't have too many cats or too much fabric!

PASSION: I love to share product reviews! After taking a break I am back to help others find great products! I love doing DIY home projects! WORK: I'm an office manager for three businesses under one roof. The bulk of my work is in logistics and freight. COMMITMENT: CATS... I've become a Professional Cat Wrangler! DREAMS: As I near retirement, I have enough machines and fabric to start my own sewing business!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

50% Off SALE at Hancock Fabrics!

If you are in need of fabric head on over to Hancock Fabrics at any of the three links below!


Up to 50% Off for Only One Day - June 21, 2011 at HancockFabrics.com.



1/2 OFF SALE at HancockFabrics.com! Up to 50% OFF sitewide and ends July 6th!



Christmas in June Sale at HancockFabrics.com! Up to 50% OFF Sitewide and ends July 6th!


The Standard Shipping fee for orders is ONLY $4.95!
That's quite a savings on their regular shipping fees depending on how much you order.

Hurry and grab up yards of your favorite fabrics while they are still in stock!



Share this post with your Social Network.
Print Bookmark and Share
Scrapbook Pagemaps

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment.

No comments: