Sew Many Passions!
You can't have too many cats or too much fabric!

PASSION: I love to share product reviews! After taking a break I am back to help others find great products! I love doing DIY home projects! WORK: I'm an office manager for three businesses under one roof. The bulk of my work is in logistics and freight. COMMITMENT: CATS... I've become a Professional Cat Wrangler! DREAMS: As I near retirement, I have enough machines and fabric to start my own sewing business!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Bargain Cave Deals at Cabela's!

Click on the banner to go to the Bargain Cave
and shop for deals.

{I've showcased some great women's deals below.}


Use Code: 2WFLAT for $5 Flat Rate Shipping on Minimum Order of $150.00. exp. 02.14.2011
Additional shipping charges still apply for large or heavy items.
(http://www.cabelas.com/custserv/custserv.jsp?pageName=Shipping&rid=10&WT.tsrc=AFF&WT.mc_id=k17601)

Not verified codes:
9XGEAR for free standard shipping for orders over $99.
Cabelas for orders over $100.
You can try these but if they don't work the first one should work.

Coleman® Women's PVC Rain Suit
{Size XS in Sage only}
Regular Price: $29.99 Sale Price: $7.99



Cabela's Women's Timber Ridge Winter PJ Pants
Regular Price: $19.99 Sale Price: $6.88



Realtree Girl® Women's Camo Lounge Pants
Regular Price: $27.99 Sale Price: $13.99



Cabela's Women's Basic Crew Sweatshirt
Regular Price: $24.99 Sale Price: $14.88



Cabela's Women's Modern Fit Denim Jeans
Regular Price: $34.99 Sale Price: $14.88



Cabela's Women's Modern Fit Denim Jeans
Regular Price: $39.99 Sale Price: $19.99



Cabela's Women's Authentic Fit Flannel-Lined Jeans
Regular Price: $44.99 Sale Price: $19.99




Print Bookmark and Share





Shop the Sale at CollectionsEtc.com Today!

Please leave a comment if you found something worth while here. I want to know what my readers enjoy. Thanks!

No comments: