Sew Many Passions!
You can't have too many cats or too much fabric!

PASSION: I love to share product reviews! After taking a break I am back to help others find great products! I love doing DIY home projects! WORK: I'm an office manager for three businesses under one roof. The bulk of my work is in logistics and freight. COMMITMENT: CATS... I've become a Professional Cat Wrangler! DREAMS: As I near retirement, I have enough machines and fabric to start my own sewing business!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Agencies That Can Help Injured Animals National & State




How many of us have come across an injured animal or bird. A kitten or puppy, or turtle, wondering by the roadside. An abandoned bird's nest. Injured raccoons, squirrels, birds and other "wild things". Who do we turn to for advice and treatment? While many vets are able, and probably willing, they are sometimes unable to assist, either because of funding and/or time.

This is a listing of "unique" organizations that may be able to help solve your dilemma. It includes Veterinary Schools, Zoos, and other national and local groups that help protect the unprotected.

www.pgaa.com/animalhelp

No comments: